1 lb ground turkey
2 red peppers
2 green peppers
1 small onion
1 can of kidney beans
2 jalapeno peppers
1 can of tomato sauce (15 oz.)
reduced fat cheddar cheese (optional)
low fat sour cream (optional)
1. Chop onions and jalepenos into small pieces
2. Chop red and green peppers into square pieces (about 1inch sqares)
3. Sautee onions, jalepenos, ground turkey, red and green peppers in olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with chili powder ( I use a lot of this, but do it to taste)
5. Let simmer to get all the juices flowing and then add tomato sauce.
6. Let cook over medium heat for at least 10 mins to get all the flavor infused in the sauce
7. Add the kidney beans
8. Add more chili powder until you get YOUR desired flavor
Again another stupid easy and fast recipe. You can serve this with sour cream or cheese as listed above...normally I do not do this but to each his/her own. It's an easy chili to be sure.